It’s been nine long months and Battle Arena has undergone a lot of various new additions, changes and fixes. The final release of version 3.2 is drawing closer but still has a little ways to go. As it stands today, here’s some of the main highlights:
- Added the Supply Run type battle. In this battle type players need to protect a wagon against a wave of monsters.
- Added new augments
- Added new monsters and new monster dynamic names
- Added new enhancement point shop items/skills
- Added new items
- Added new achievements
- Added new Torment levels to challenge players
- Added new dungeons
- Added the ability for players to obtain a second accessory slot
- Added a new (optional) battle system that uses Action Points to perform actions.
- Added “Gear Sets” that allow players to swap between equipment effortlessly and fast.
- Changed the max number of access-controlled characters players can enter into battle
- Changed portal battles to make it easier for everyone to get a drop
- Changed the amount of HP monsters have
- Changed the way the bot displays the weather changes so that it’s customizeable by bot owners
- Changed maximum amounts of certain skills and styles for players who use Final Getsuga and are reset
- Changed what !items displays and moved several other item types to their own commands
- Changed alchemy so that it is now possible to craft weapons directly
- Changed armor so that it no longer adds the stats directly to the player’s file (except HP and TP)
- Changed armor so that it no longer affects players’ levels
- Changed a few things with dragon hunting for when players’ average level hits a certain amount
- Changed capacity point gain rate to be increased by the number of achievements the player has
- Changed the dynamic naming system slightly
- Fixed a bug with Stoneskin in the enhancement shop
- Fixed a bug with AI in dungeons
- Fixed a bug with clones being able to use items
- Fixed a bug in which enhancement skills (0 cost) would show up in !shop list skills
- Fixed a bug where using !misc items multiple times would cause duplicates to show up
- Fixed a bug where NPCs/trusts could survive no-npc/no-trust battle conditions on uncapped portals
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to get infinite HP while using an ignition
- Fixed a bug that was preventing accessories with more than one type working correctly.
- Fixed a bug with the techonly AI types
- Fixed two bugs with the Predator fight
- Fixed an issue where certain battle types could override mimic battles
- Fixed an issue with absorb inside of dungeons and torment
- Fixed an issue with clones being able to use skills multiple times without a cooldown
- Fixed a description issue with ToxicMelody
This is actually just a small portion of the current changelog for 3.2. As always, you don’t have to wait until release day to get the latest version as the project is available on Github. Just follow the link and clone the repository and you too can have the latest versions. For those who don’t want to use Github and would rather have the “Complete” zipped version… all I can say is soon. I’m aiming to get it done by the end of October but it all really just depends on how fast certain things can get finished. But hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.