• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dead

Dead

Drunken Pirate

• Administrators
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

Since I can't really find a good place online to list all my DVDs/Blu Ray/ whatevers (why for is there no backloggery for movies?! T-T ) I figured I'd go ahead and make a list here, until such a place exists and/or is found. Maybe we can all get a list going and have a review thread.

Not really sure how we want to divide up the list tho, I guess we can have different categories for each type of movie, like Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, TV Series, Anime, whatever. As we review them we can type a rating next to the title so everyone knows what we think of it.

Personally I have my meda sorted as such - Anime, Movies kids can watch, movies they can't watch, Horror, Superhero/comic book based movies, Tv Series kids can watch, Tv Series they can't watch and then the Kids movies.

I'll post the list in this comment as soon as I get it typed up.

Anime

Spoiler

TV Series

Spoiler

Horror Movies

Spoiler

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Iyouboushi

Iyouboushi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,455 posts
  • LocationIn the Temen-ni-Gru ruining Vergil's day

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

I could list the blu-rays I have (I don't have too many) but all the DVDs and whatnot would be the pain as most of them are in the storage unit buried somewhere in there. And are we talking just my movies or should I include Bri's too? Because Bri has hundreds, if not thousands (she didn't have cable TV so she just bought movies/shows to watch instead and started an enormous collection).

I've just been using Facebook to keep track of all the movies I've watched. Of course this isn't the best way as it doesn't include the movies I haven't watched yet but own (and there's a bunch) and can't tell you if I own the movies I've seen or not but it's at least a place to start.. that's here though you might have to log into Facebook to see them (says I've seen 503 movies as of this post).

~James~
Even if you can't rely on anyone else, just pull yourself together and roar!
My Website :: The Ultimate Rurouni Kenshin FAQ

sig.gifiyouboushi.png

#3 Dead

Dead

Drunken Pirate

• Administrators
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

Interesting.. lol well I've already went to all the trouble of writing them all down.. so I'll list here. ( I did the same with my games, but thats what backloggery is for. lol)

I'm not a fan of the facebook thing, it just bugs me for some reason. lol. But geez.. your collections could rival my own. (maybe.)

Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users