63 replies to this topic

#61 Dead

Dead

Drunken Pirate

• Administrators
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

:zomg: #1 Tik Tok

So. After pacing back and forth trying to figure out what do for this video, I figured I'd just add to a formula that seems to be working. So I brought in more family to view this video. My Son, My Mother In Law, My Sister in Law, My wife and myself. (my daughter was present also but she's 1. so I will include her if she gives anything of relevance.)
Suffer my family... Suffer...

First up, my mother in law Pam.
*starts video*
Pam: Oh god kill it kill it. Kill it before it gets out. What corner did she come from? I want to put on my mexican stomping boots and squish her. Instead of Oooh ooh oh it should be ooh ooh no...
Me: Laughing hysterically
Pam:Oh god, is that her pimp? Her Pimp from the 70's? Oh he bent her over the car. Her voice sounds like a crackwhore, like she's been smoking since she was 5. Exactly what I want my granddaughter to be when she grows up. Ugh. Where's Rhianna? The only reason Im still watching this is because I'm watching in horror.
Me: still laughing
Pam: Can you stand her voice? *mimics* Ooow oow ow. Sounds like cat sounds, like a cat being mated.
LOL I can't stop laughing...

Next up my son Simon (5 years)

Me: Alright here we go.
Simon:*slient*
Me: What do you think about it?
Simon: I don't know...
Me: Do you like this song?
Simon: uuh....Yeah?
Me: you don't have to
Simon: Okay.
Me: Does she look like she needs a bath?
Simon: Yeah. *smiles*
Simon: smile fades and he stares blankly.
Me: Whats wrong?
Simon: Nothing *smile is back*
Me: Do you like her voice?
Simon: no.
Me: Why?
Simon: She sounds like she ate poop.
Me: Really?
Simon: Yeeah! *laughs*
Me: *Laughs too*
*video ends*
Me: So what happened in the video?
Simon: I don't know. I think she drowned.
Me: She drowned?
Simon: YEAH! SHE DROWNED! *laughs*
Me: *Laughs* Ok.
*Simon goes back to play Price Is Right on PS3*

so 2 members of the family down. 3 of us left to go.

Sam: TO me, how old is she? To me it looks like she's 16 who when they are 16 brushes their teeth with Jack? And Ew, Mick Jagger? He's like a million years older than her. It's like going to bed with the cryptkeeper. I think the cryptkeeper would be better because Mick Jagger dances like a freak. The song is ok, fine she's a doofus who likes to drink and party..whatever. The music video is the downfall of american society. It's a girl in school saying hey lets get drunk lets party its cool, I'm stupid, and all my girls look up to me. I hate that. I hate that she has taken what is supposed to be like fun and made it just perverse and stupid. Having sex with the cryptkeeper is bad. And the guy in the video, seriously what is she hanging on him for, nasty weird guy with
the mustache and the headband, what is up with that?!

Christie: Oh I saw this on america's best dance crew
Me: ah. *starts video*
Christie: long silence..... My lord... *mimics badly* OhohohohOOoh *chokes* I HATE she sings. I hate it! She's white trash so she probably HAS been smoking since she was 5. *disgusted* White trash.. thats all I have to say.
So there's really not much else I have to say about this song. My bases have been covered pretty well. I hate that this song is so damn catchy. After subjecting myself to this song 5 times, I can truly say that I HATE it. no I DESPISE it. uugh. Move over James.. I need some schmirnoff too. Maybe some Jager.

:zomg:

Posted Image Posted Image

#62 Iyouboushi

Iyouboushi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,455 posts
  • LocationIn the Temen-ni-Gru ruining Vergil's day

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

Bravo sir. :golfclap:

And :woop: ! That's it! We're finished! I might do one more post in the future to wrap it all up but for now..have a bonus! Here's a song I'm honestly surprised didn't make the list..

Willow Smith - Whip My Hair

Spoiler

This song makes Imma Be look like a masterpiece written by Shakespeare.

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!

Rating: :psyboom:

~James~
Even if you can't rely on anyone else, just pull yourself together and roar!
My Website :: The Ultimate Rurouni Kenshin FAQ

sig.gifiyouboushi.png

#63 Dead

Dead

Drunken Pirate

• Administrators
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:46 PM

Dear god when will the hurting end!?

Sam hates this song so much she refused to review it with me.

Basically the video = the strangest nickelodeon advertisement ever concieved (no its not really an advertisement for Nick, but the resemblance is uncanny) The song.. (lol can you even call it that?!) Atrocious isn't a strong enough word.. Its like a nuclear bomb went off in my brain and melted all my common sense away. It is more than mindless.
I fear that this is how our in real life 28 days later starts.

So I'm off to bunker in some remote location, I'm done, I'm packing up the ammo and the family and heading out. Thats it. Enjoy your final moments, and stock up...

:effort: :smithicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Posted Image Posted Image

#64 Iyouboushi

Iyouboushi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,455 posts
  • LocationIn the Temen-ni-Gru ruining Vergil's day

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

So.. uh.. it's already 6 months into 2011. Want to do another topic like this with me for mid 2011? I'm sure I can find the top songs out right now. Maybe we can do the top 20 or something (and then do a full top 100 at the end of the year).

Up for some more horrible song reviewing?

~James~
Even if you can't rely on anyone else, just pull yourself together and roar!
My Website :: The Ultimate Rurouni Kenshin FAQ

sig.gifiyouboushi.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users