11 replies to this topic

#11 Iyouboushi

Iyouboushi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9,784 posts
  • LocationIn the Temen-ni-Gru ruining Vergil's day

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:43 AM

I'm currently on chapter 247 and it's now at the part of the screenshot I posted above about how we only need pixel graphics and imagination to have a good game.  :XD:

I took a bit of a break from reading it after I finished reading all of the volumes that Viz released due to just how bad some of the scanlations have been.  It's tiring trying to read chapters that use horrible fonts and aren't scanned very well (making it even harder to read).  I get that some groups want to use fancy fonts for certain things but ugh.  At least pick something that's readable.    I'm glad that this chapter isn't too bad in comparison.

I'm still almost 300 chapters behind though.   As for the anime itself.. I think I stopped around episode 62 and they just started a new season recently so I'm really far behind on that (they're on episode 295).

I feel like I'm never going to get caught up on this series lol

~James~
Even if you can't rely on anyone else, just pull yourself together and roar!
My Website :: The Ultimate Rurouni Kenshin FAQ

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#12 Iyouboushi

Iyouboushi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9,784 posts
  • LocationIn the Temen-ni-Gru ruining Vergil's day

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:50 PM

:XD:  I'm probably the only one who's excited for this but I just saw that they're planning a sequel to the Gintama live action movie.   :woop:  I can't wait.  The first one was really good (cheesy but really enjoyable).

~James~
Even if you can't rely on anyone else, just pull yourself together and roar!
My Website :: The Ultimate Rurouni Kenshin FAQ

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, gintama, manga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users