Bleach Thread 2 - We Waited 5 Weeks for THIS?

bleach anime manga

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#301 Iyouboushi

Iyouboushi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,455 posts
  • LocationIn the Temen-ni-Gru ruining Vergil's day

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:24 PM

A small update.. no, the anime hasn't come back (that'd be huge if it did) and no, the live action movie isn't out yet (though that looks better than expected)... 

Bleach will receive a new artbook collecting all of the artwork over the last 15 years, Bleach JET --it'll have 500 pieces of artwork. Preorders will remain open until August 20th.

DekrB1EVQAEElH_.jpg

The book costs 16,000 yen (around $160) and is only in Japan.  In order to pre-order you have to take a stub at the bottom of the page above (it's missing on the image I posted, but I've seen other images of the same page that have it) to a bookstore (kind of like a ticket).

Also, apparently Kubo has said that some of the art will be new and never seen before..

~James~
Even if you can't rely on anyone else, just pull yourself together and roar!
My Website :: The Ultimate Rurouni Kenshin FAQ

sig.gifiyouboushi.png

#302 Iyouboushi

Iyouboushi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,455 posts
  • LocationIn the Temen-ni-Gru ruining Vergil's day

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:45 PM

There has been some Bleach related news. Viz has released the third boxset for the manga that has volumes 48 to the end of the series. That's cool if you are collecting them all as individual volumes and need those (works out cheaper than buying them all individually).

The Bleach live action movie is out and available to watch on Netflix. Go see it if you haven't already. It wasn't too bad.

There's speculation that they're about to announce the return of the anime but it's still speculation at this point.

And finally, there's a guy who is doing his own animated version of the final arc. It's done pretty well although it is pretty short and took ages for this first ep. He somehow got Johnny Yong Bosch to reprise his role as Ichigo too, which is cool. You can watch it here: watch it quick before youtube pulls it due to copyright.

The guy who made that says he's working on a second ep but it'll take 4-6 months to animate. I don't think the company is going to let him do it though.

Someone save that first ep for me (I still have no internet on a desktop/laptop so I can't). Even if the official anime comes back I'd like to keep this one.

~James~
Even if you can't rely on anyone else, just pull yourself together and roar!
My Website :: The Ultimate Rurouni Kenshin FAQ

sig.gifiyouboushi.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bleach, anime, manga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users